My research mainly focuses on Brain-Driven Spatial Cognition, Navigation and Decision-making for Robot and Swarm Robots, where the state-of-the-art brain driven models are proposed and will be implemented on the neuromorphic chips. My research interests also include: Cooperative Navigation; Inertial-based Integrated Navigation; SALM; Neuromorphic Computing; Aerial Swarm.
Revolving these goals, currently, I am working on the following topics:
- Brain-inspired 3D large-scale Navigation
- Brain-inspired Relative Navigation
- Brain-inspired Cooperative Navigation
- Brain-inspired Self-organizing Swarm Perception and Decision-making
- Neuromorphic Autonomous System
- Neuromorphic Aerial Swarm: We will fuse social perception, communication and collective behavior of animal groups, neural basis of spatial representations of self and other in the hippocampus and the distributed cooperative navigation in robotics by employing neuromorphic computing modle (e.g. CANN, ML, SNN) to develop a new class of brain-inspired swarm perception, awareness and navigation architecture——towards neuromorphic devices——in large-scale 3D environments for Neuromorphic-Swarm-Robot that navigate in 3D space as social animals do. (More info)