- 03.31/2023 > > Welcome Prof. Paolo Dario (Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa, Italy), the Founding Editorial Board Member of the Journal Science Robotics to visit our group, and give us a report titled Science And Engineering of Robotics and Biorobotics: from Vision to Reality.
- 01.10/2023 > > Welcome Nobel Laureate Prof. Frederick Duncan Haldane (Princeton University) to visit our group.
- 12.06/2022 > > Welcome Prof. Marios Polycarpou (University of Cyprus & Imperial College London) to visit our group, and give us a report titled Distributed Fault Diagnosis of Interconnected Cyber-Physical Systems.
- 11.11/2022 > > Welcome Prof. Tamer Başar (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign) to visit our group, and give us a report titled Policy Optimization for Optimal Control with Guarantees of Robustness.
- 11.04/2022 > > Welcome Prof. Jianwei Zhang (Fellow of National Academy of Engineering Sciences in Germany, Director of Technical Aspects of Multimodal Systems, Department of Informatics, Universität Hamburg) to visit our group, and give us a report titled Crossmodal Perception and Learning for Dexterous Service Robots. Aslo veary happy to discuss with Prof. Jianwei Zhang about my research topic Brain Driven Robotics.
- 10.11/2022 > > Welcome Nobel Laureate Prof. Konstantin Sergeevich Novoselov to our group for promoting cooperation in the field of High Throughput Synthesis Platform.
- 10.09/2022 > > I am happy to work as the Teaching Assistant at National University of Singapore (NUS) course CEG5303 Intelligent Autonomous Robotic Systems.
- 03.30/2022 > > Welcome Nobel Laureate Prof. Konstantin Sergeevich Novoselov (Nobel Prize for Physics in 2010 for his achievements with graphene) to our group for promoting cooperation in the field of Functional Intelligent Material Robotics.
- 03.18/2022 > > I gave an invited talk Brain-inspired Navigation for UAV Swarm Working in GNSS-denied Environment at the 7th International Conference on Universal Positioning, Indoor Navigation and Location-Based Services (UPINLBS 2022). The experts of invited talks include Prof. Michael Milford (Fellow of Australian Academy of Technological Sciences & Engineering, QUT), Prof. Bailu Si (Beijing Normal University), Prof. Lei Deng (Tsinghua University), Dr. Zhenshan Bing (Technical University of Munich), Dr. Guangzhi Tang (Rutgers University).
- 01.11/2022 > > I am happy to work as a Co-Lecture of course EE4307 Control System Design and Simulation at National University of Singapore.
- 08.02/2021 > > I am happy to join Social Robotics Lab, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Institute for Functional Intelligent Materials, National University of Singapore, as a joint Ph.D. candidate supervised by Prof. Shuzhi Sam Ge.
- 07.31/2020 > > I took part in Neuromatch Academy (a fully-virtual computational neuroscience school) as an interactive student, and won the certificate of completion with the course project How does task related activity interact with intrinsic activity of the brain? mentored by associate Prof. Torres Gelsy from Sensorimotor Learning Laboratory, University of Pittsburgh.
- 02.14/2020 > > My review paper “Brain-inspired navigation technology integrating perception and action decision: a review and outlook” is highlighted by Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica and China’s Study.
- 05.30/2017 > > I am happy to be awarded the Chinese Government Scholarship as a joint Ph.D. candidate with Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore.
- 09.23/2017 > > Our Orientation Estimation System for MWD won the Third Prize in the 4th Petroleum Equipment Innovative Design Competition for China postgraduate (I am the team leader).
- 07.12/2017 > > Our On-line Monitoring System of Transmission Line’s Galloping won the Second Prize in the 12th Electronic Design Competition for China postgraduate (I am the team leader).